High vapor capacity and
low pressure drop
- Low aspect ratio increases capacity and reduces pressure drop. The preferred vertical orientation of the packing axes allows free gas flow through the packed bed.
- Lower pressure drop than Pall rings and saddles.
Unique, proprietary construction of slots, tabs, and spokes provides excellent surface area for effective gas and liquid contact and improved separation efficiency.
- Open structure and preferred vertical orientation inhibits fouling by allowing solids to be more easily flushed through the bed by the liquid.
High liquid handling capacity
- Excellent efficiency at high liquid rates improves separation performance and allows reduction in column height in new installations.
- Low liquid hold-up minimizes column inventory and liquid residence time.