Hands-on Mass Transfer School
Koch-Glitsch's Mass Transfer School offers the opportunity to improve your knowledge of mass transfer technology.
The course takes place in the classroom and a world-class pilot plant at Koch-Glitsch’s Wichita, Kansas location.
Designed for engineers in the refining, petrochemical, chemical, and EPC industries, the course includes classroom training, design exercises, and hands-on sessions in the pilot plants.
After the class, you should be have a better understanding of:
- Fundamentals of different types of mass transfer devices
- Operation of trays, packing, and distributors
- How to do basic mass transfer equipment calculations
- Applicability of different mass transfer devices
- Equipment design and selection
Class size is limited.
For additional information and complete course details, refer to the Mass Transfer School brochure.
To contact us, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.