Hands-on Mass Transfer School
Koch-Glitsch's Mass Transfer School offers the opportunity to improve your knowledge of mass transfer technology.
The course takes place in the classroom and a world-class pilot plant at Koch-Glitsch’s Wichita, Kansas location.
Designed for engineers in the refining, petrochemical, chemical, and EPC industries, the course includes classroom training, design exercises, and hands-on sessions in the pilot plants.
After the class, you should be have a better understanding of:
- Fundamentals of different types of mass transfer devices
- Operation of trays, packing, and distributors
- How to do basic mass transfer equipment calculations
- Applicability of different mass transfer devices
- Equipment design and selection
Class size is limited.
Course fee: $2,700.
For additional information and complete course details, refer to the Mass Transfer School brochure.
Registration via the John Zink Institute Web site for the 2018 classes is closed. Registration for 2019 classes will open early in November 2018.
To contact us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.